The main points of interest around our campsite 3 stars in the Alpes Maritimes
We are lucky to offer you access to a wonderful area, thanks to our location close to the Mercantour Park, a real marvel, with a totally preserved nature, far from the bustle of the Mediterrannean sea beaches along with the advantages of the Alpes Maritimes, above all its climate
Of course, you make the most of your stay to discover magnificient points of interest not far from our establishment.
What to see and do not far from our Campsite the Mercantour
- The Mercantour national park : you can walk freely in the Mercantour National Park so close to our campsite. Its main attraction is to offer a large panel of vegetation, it is the only place to show different vegetation according to the altitude.
- The Valley of Wonders: If you like history, you can go to the Valley of Wonders to discover engravings dating back over 1500 years BC : 30,000 ancient works in the open air
- Massif Authion: it is located in the heart of the park, 2080 meters above sea level from where you can enjoy an impressive view of all the surronding valleys the park.
- The village of Roquebillière: The traditionnal village of Roquebillière will also allow you to immerse yourself in the heart of Provence, we like. With its art gallery, the church of St Michel du Gast, and various exhibitions, there is plenty to do. Enjoy its small rural market on Tuesday mornings?
- Other villages to visit: Other villages around our campsite in the Mercantour, include Belvedere, Lantosque, La Bollène Vésubie or Saint Martin Vésubie, worth visiting. Remember to visit the famous Belvedere cabin of the TV series Belle and Sebastian.
- The Mediterranean sea is 50 kilometers from our campsite with its Mediterranean resorts, as well as the nearby cities of Nice and Cannes and, of course, Monaco.