The biggest Zip line of France is in the colmiane
The biggest zipline of France, and also one of the biggest of Europe, waits for you in Colmiane.
You dream to fly l? The biggest zip line of France is in Colmiane
A sensational attraction
In winter as in summer, the station(resort) of Colmiane offers you:
A giant zip line , allowing to overfly the ski slopes, in complete safety, in a maximal speed of 130 km/h.
Of a total length of 2 663 meters, this zip line consists of two sections:
- Section 1 between the arrival of the chairlift of the Peak and the intermediate platform settled on the northwest hillside of the petit Conquet
Length : 1879 meters – Departure altitude : 1776 meters – Arrival altitude : 1526 meters – Average slope : 13,5 %
- Section 2 between the intermediate platform and the station(resort):
Length : 784m
Departure altitude : 1526 meters – Arrival altitude : 1489 meters – Average slope : 6,5 %
Breathtaking experience !
!!! Reservations required !!!
Contact SEM Cimes du Mercantour station de la Colmiane
Phone : 06.85.72.62.47
Courriel : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more informations :
Please contact : 04.93.23.25.90 – tourist office of Valdeblore la Colmiane
35 euros / person ( 1 or 2 persons )
For individual flight : maximum weight : 120 kg; child over 12 years old and weight over 35kg
For a duo flight : 65 euros
- adult / child ( between 8 and 16 years old )
- Child weight > 30kg
- Total weight below 150 kg
- difference of weight between the 2 persons : 40 kg
28 euros /person for a groupe of minimum 10 people
These informations are subject to change by management depending on weather conditions
For safety reasons , the lines can be closed